My GW 197 in the sunset!

lukechilds

Paid Member
EDIT: Here is how she is now! Have done loads since!
Engine blew so it's got an r26 230 engine running 260bhp :smiley:

26079423640_8ae4632340_b.jpgUntitled by luke childs

Been out a few days ago when we had some actual summery weather! Made the most of it and got a few pictures of my car!
Only had it for about a month now and was pretty much standard when I got it!
Let me know what you all think! Any ideas and CC will be appreciated!
Thinking of starting a build thread to just track my progress, although I haven't taken any pictures of what I started with! :nope:

EwegwAD.jpg

IGXHn3k.jpg

Last edited:
Hello mate, not a huge fan of 197's but this one I do like! What springs have you got as this looks like an ideal ride height to me, not standard surely? Great car keep the pictures coming

Hello mate, not a huge fan of 197's but this one I do like! What springs have you got as this looks like an ideal ride height to me, not standard surely? Great car keep the pictures coming
I haven't lowered it myself! As far as I'm aware it's standard cup suspension, think the long grass gives it a bit of a lower look!
Thanks guys!

Glad you all like it! looking for some inspiration on next few mods! I will be getting my steering wheel recovered hopefully as a pay day treat! but after that i'm not sure, so any suggestions welcome!

Really nice Clio mate, and I love the sunset pictures too. Makes me want to get mine wrapped in white!

Thanks everyone! I managed to find an oulton park cage last week however it was missing the two back bottom mounting bars so going to see if I can get some welded up today