My Focus RS progress thread

I thought i would start a progress thread on my new acquisition, i know it's not a Renault but there are a few Ford owners around who may be interested...

I do miss the agility of the Clio but i'm sure a lot can be improved with a good suspension setup. Overall i'm very happy with the purchase, so many toys and luxuries that the clio lacked and the power is incredible!

I picked the car up around a week ago and it's already had some changes done :wink:

Here are some of the mods and many more to come in the new year:

Montune Airbox
K&N filter
Elevate inlet plenum
Airtec intercooler
Full 3" exhaust system with downpipe, 200 sport cell cat and louder back box by MG Motorsport
Sunstrip
18 " Forged Braid wheels (for summer)
Grooved discs and uprated pads
Mapped at ProfiTuning (Stage 4, 398bhp with 560Nm)

And some photos:

yy66_zpsc8db1251.jpg

mg1n_zps0480e0c9.jpg

oh6t_zps8e777adb.jpg

9kq1_zpsf39a1f90.jpg

ibvf_zps93f7986e.jpg

uhzp_zps2fd53c4a.jpgzz88_zps77ec1aea.jpg5lrx_zpsbaebf535.jpg3ab4_zpsa7e6f5e8.jpg

Very nice bud love the sound the RS makes and im sure with the new kit it sounds even more epic :thumbsup:

I love this car and I wish it was cheaper to run and tax. I will have to wait and hope if they bring a mk3 with an eco boost engine to fool taxing and insurance companies. :smiley:

Lovely car. I'm 50/50 on the green. Sometimes I love how lairy it is, sometimes I think they should all have been Blue :smiley:.

Love the Focus RS. Friend not long ago sold his 450bhp one - such an animal of a car and the noise these things make is just yum!