My Courtesy Car

...there is a black one near me...see it everyday on the way to work....they look much better in the flesh than in the promo stuff.....they must have taken advantage of the option to have a 62 plate car instead of a 13 plate car...

Not sure think its 1.4 any how would i buy it , nooooooo i dont think it drives nice at all feels like a tank. When i was driving it back was doing steady 70 mph the mpg computer kept giving different readings 35,58,99,,72, and wasn't even like a little jump .

Last edited:
Oh yeah took me a while to find the lever under the bonnet to open it as you can see in photo. lol

as a family 5dr hatch - i would have one - but as a 197 replacement...no thanks like i said many times dont need 5drs or a no-option dsg type box:coffee:

every time i look at the mk4 it looks worse

why on earth is there a huge mobile phone glued to the dashboard,looks very odd

The red steering wheel is awful. Couldn't be having that at all. I know the one I sat in had a very cheap looking and feeling interior in respect of the plastics used.

Well the RS model will have to be a hell of a lot better, my plan is to keep mine another 3 yrs then any probs with the new model will have been sorted by then plus I might be able to afford a second hand one in 3 yrs lol might even have been a facelift like the 197 to 200 by then.

Oh christ, the red bits are shocking!

I keep seeing new clios on the road, and one thing that stands out right away about them is those awful sidelights/day running lights, they look like halfords specials. Awful!