My Clio 200 Cup GW

As I picked up a Canon 7D day before yesterday I thought I should go out and do a shoot with it :smile:

ClioRear_zps3af2bf97.jpg

Only had a chance to edit one of the shots of mine as I was actually doing a shoot for a friend and his Polo GTi (which is seriously quick!)

PoloFront_zpsc2b4adca.jpg

Polo1_zps8c36ef9e.jpg

have a look on http://www.flickr.com/photos/ianbestphotography/ for the Hi-Res versions as the colours appear a bit washed out on here!

Will post some more up of mine when I have a chance to do my own shoot, if anyone in the NW wants photo's doing give me a shout.

Ian

Nice pictures Ian!

A friend of mine has a polo GTI, very nice cars and very quick. Has you mate don't anything to his ?

Thanks! Yes mate, full exhaust, remap and itg filter. It's running about 240ish apparently (yet to be RR'ed but thats what Awesome GTi have quoted) .. DSG too so the shifts are lightning!

Thanks! Yes mate, full exhaust, remap and itg filter. It's running about 240ish apparently (yet to be RR'ed but thats what Awesome GTi have quoted) .. DSG too so the shifts are lightning!

Alright sounds pretty quick then! My friends has a miltek cat back and a revo stage 2 map, is 220bhp. I love the DSG box think il get a golf GTI with it next haha.

Alright sounds pretty quick then! My friends has a miltek cat back and a revo stage 2 map, is 220bhp. I love the DSG box think il get a golf GTI with it next haha.

Yeah only problem with DSG is that when he is driving normally and it goes uphill the car thinks its necessary to shift down two gears so you end up bunny hopping haha! All good fun though, when its in sport mode I would have never thought a polo would be as quick!

Yeah only problem with DSG is that when he is driving normally and it goes uphill the car thinks its necessary to shift down two gears so you end up bunny hopping haha! All good fun though, when its in sport mode I would have never thought a polo would be as quick!

Haha I live in Norfolk so not that many hills round here haha but yeah the speed of it defiantly surprised me!