My 61 Storm Grey 200

Thought I'd start a progress thread as all my other pics on here have broken links now,from delivery to today :smile:

pictures on arrival at dealership taken by salesman
Clio343.jpg
Clio342.jpg
Clio345.jpg

Travelled down on Christmas eve to pick her up , dealer had fitted cup spoiler
beside me old car
Clio65.jpg

First mod was tints, so much better looking IMO
Clio75.jpg

Then steering wheel insert and gearknob
Clio76.jpg

Next was LED interior lighting including door bulbs to red
Clio58.jpg
Clio57.jpg

Her first snow foam :smile:
Clio92.jpg

Next job was projector headlights, after many hour and a tight squeeze into my garage it was finally done:
50/50
Clio374.jpg
Clio46.jpg
Clio45.jpg
Done and fitted with diamond visions, LED sidelights and silvertec indicators
Clio49.jpgClio52.jpg
Clio50.jpg

Next on the list was making the wheels look a bit better, it's shocking that Renault supply the black wheels without black centre caps
Before:
Clio296.jpg
After fitting Meg 265 centre caps, black covers and black Mcgard lockers
Clio31.jpg

And as she is now, wearing club sticker :smile:
Clio30.jpg

Only other thing I want to do is get my private plate n get rid of those horrible Arnold Clark plates, possibly debadge "CLIO" and possible fit the black badge covers.

A

Last edited:
Looking good! Do you have a part number for the black centre caps and can I ask how much they are?

Chris

The centre caps were from Karl on here but you need to be a paid member to take advantage of the discounts he offers. Well worth the £5 and supports the site too.

In total I think they were like £80- mad I know but I like em :smile:

Last edited:
Gorgeous looking car. I need to have tints, how many % is that? Do any of you applied window tinting to the windows of the front (side)?

Looks awesome Ally. Will need to stick yer name down for our 1st Scots meet so we can see this bad boy for real.