My 197

Hey all, saying hi and introducing my 197 that I've had about a month now. It's got a few issues that I'm going to work on, and I intend to make a few improvements over time.

Pre-cat rattles - It's going to have to be replaced or more likely removed (open to suggestions)

Was thinking of upgrading the shocks to cup spec and fitting some eibach springs.

Also planning things like powerflex engine mount inserts, some cosmetic stuff. Nothing too crazy.

Edit: forgot to mention, I'm from the South East Kent area, so anyone down that way let me know and I'll keep my eyes open for you. :smile:

20180418_144921.jpg
20180418_144934.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome aboard... sounds like you know what you’ve got planned .... keep us up to date

welcome along..glad to see some standard ones out there..look after her and she will look after you :french:

Thanks all.

I'm in love with the car and the colour!

She's in pretty good condition, bodywork is pretty much pristine (couple of marks I'm going to work on). Currently sitting at 77K miles. Engine sounds smooth. It really is just the exhaust rattle letting her down currently (and the wobbly rubber trim on the front bumper).

Last edited:
Reactions: ///M