Mudflaps

I am cursed with living down country roads where there are no curbs and gravel etc lays over the road waiting to damage my car as i drive past. My rear alloys have both been chipped by stones being kicked up by the front wheels. Its honestly getting on my nerves.
What i think is if i got mudflaps front and back i will be able to help prevent further damage to my car.

Does anyone know where i can get a set of mudflaps to fit the clio 200?

simple answer you cant !

need to make some - use that rally mud flap material - thats what i have used:thumbup:

Very interested in doing something like this myself. Might just buy some of the rally mudflap material and make some small ones myself too. Is it easy to work with?

My front spats are held on by the screw in the front of the side skirt, trim double sided tape and 2 small screws just in the arch liner.

Would rather have a couple of small holes in the arch liner than loads of stone damage.

let us know what they are like when you get them mate,

im interested in some as well.

I thought they would be plastic, but they're like pvc something, cut them so they protrude a little, couple of self tappers into the arch lining should do the trick. Still in two minds myself.

Similar Thread Suggestions