More new bits.

First day of my summer hols and the postman has been busy.
Fitted the cup wing this morning.Going down to get a quote from a local body shop for spraying it off the car.
ITG filter fitted.
Space saver spare wheel geting tyre fitted by me today.
DSC00638-1.jpg
DSC00639-1.jpg
DSC00640.jpg
Bought new drill bits and centre drill for the job as I did'nt want the drill sliping across the LY paint on the tail gate !!!

Last edited:
I want a spoiler on mine, but i'm not brave enough to fit it myself! Lol! Have you just bolted it on for the minute and after you get it sprayed are you going to bond it on too?

Not sure about bonding ,it feels very secure and it sits on foam pads.I will take it off to have it sprayed .I have painted the bear metal with some humbrol yellow model enamel where I drilled the 4 holes and filled the gap between the 2 skins with clear silicone.
More goodies just arrived ,from camskill top service and great price.
DSC00642.jpg
DSC00643.jpg

Last edited:
mines not bonded either.dont think you be parking her in there mate lol

Your right there Roy need a bit of a clear out!!
That little moth thing was all horny not sure if it was the car or nature made it that way LOL
DSC00651.jpg

Last edited:
Got some silly quotes to paint the cup spoiler ,just the paint is £150 plus 3 hours labour.
have been quoted £150 to wrap in carbon,what do you all think.

i would have thought 150 all in but prices have risen alot
since i had mine done 3 yrs ago

It sepends how much the Labour is and what the total cost will then be. Don't forget that LY is a special colour, Renault charged a ridiculous amount just to paint the thing in the first place!

It depends what look you are going for, but considering those hideous end caps are fake carbon effect anyway, you may as well have it wrapped, as long as they can guarantee a perfect finish. Can you tell I don't like cup spoilers?! Lol Sorry mate, obviously just my personal opinion.

Not that keen on them but need more stability when braking on the track.
Looks like I may be able to get the paint FOC.
DSC00653.jpg
Tyres fitted and hoping this will keep the new seat wear free.
DSC00652.jpg
Car back in on Tuesday for new steering wheel new drivers seat and 3 wheels refurbed.

looks cool mate, take it you recieved those spacers sorry for the problems with that mate, bloody renault

Mark cheers for that got them safe and sound and fitted it staight away.

G GTR,Funny you should say silver ,I was thinking of a colour match with the grafix or LY and some grafix.

Like the idea of yellow end plates and black wing.

A S will keep you posted on the tyres,allready they seem to transmit more road vibration,the tyres feel very soft as well .
Will be trying out front end grip very soon.

Last edited: