Middle East Megalio

Abdulla, lovely car and welcome to the Meglio club. I run a Clio 197, with the 250 engine, putting out 320bhp.If you ever travel to Europe, come and visit Sunny Scotland. Keep us updated on your progress.

Reactions: bedoef
Abdulla, lovely car and welcome to the Meglio club. I run a Clio 197, with the 250 engine, putting out 320bhp.If you ever travel to Europe, come and visit Sunny Scotland. Keep us updated on your progress.

Thanks

Certainly a visit to Europe will be planned once this pandemic is over. F4R-T is what K-tec has named my Megalio's engine and it's putting out 415bhp. Planning to tune it to 1.7bar after fitting in a new aftermarket Bleed Valve once summer is over as you can guess how it's like here now :persevere:

I'll keep you & this Fourm posted as some handling improvements are planned next (PMS front & rear bearing kits)

Hi again Abdulla, hope you are all staying safe out there. My Meglio,( Now Sold, now have R26 360bhp.) had overheating problems, Not cured, even by vents and grill removal. I found,Radiator fan, was the wrong way around, trying to blow air from the engine compartment, back through the Rad. Having sorted that, the vents remained covered up, even on track, and never had any more problems. I have heard of a couple of others as well, so check, just in case.