merry Xmas 2012

Ashton

200T Test Pilot
Platinum Member
Just wanted to wish all the members/staff/site traders on here a Merry Christmas and a fantastic new year

That is all

Kenny, Emma and Leo

:thumbsup:

Just wanted to wish all the members/staff/site traders on here a Merry Christmas and a fantastic new year

That is all

Kenny, Emma and Leo

:thumbsup:

Indeed.

Enjoy your first christmas with the wee 'un. 1st one is good but when they are that young they're obviously too wee to "get it".

Our Jack will be 18 months old on boxing day so he's now at the running around stage and is excited at everyhing ie. the present under the tree etc.

The tree lights are coming in rather handy at the mo for distracting him while he needs chnging etc - il have to see how it goes when the tree comes down

Wish it was like that here but god our roads would be full of snow and people sat in their cars waiting to be rescued.

:angry:

I can think about it.
I was in Edinburgh 2010 december and there was snow too. All traffic was in chaos and flights cancelled. They called it extreme weather :blink:

I can think about it.
I was in Edinburgh 2010 december and there was snow too. All traffic was in chaos and flights cancelled. They called it extreme weather :blink:

Any snow gets classed as "extreme weather" here, it's crap! We just don't know hw to deal with it, every year it's the same you would think we've never had snow before!

Similar Thread Suggestions