Merge Clio Chat Sections

I cant personally see the point in having 197/200 segregation on the forum.

Would it be best to have the sections merged? Im sure 197 owners miss out on some good threads in the 200 section and vice versa.

Good idea.

When setting up a new thread, there could a radio button highlighting whether the content was 197 or 200. This would then be next to the thread title in the forum list.

i was done this way for you not for us.
we just thought the 200 and 197 members would like there own section.
can be put to on section, just need to merge them and get the web address redirected.

should we do a vote in the 200 section to make sure you all want the same.?

i only use new post button so never notice whether its in 200 or 197 sections.

I only ever use the new posts button now too, so everything comes up. Most of the time I don't even look at the section the thread is in! Lol!

Personally I think its a good idea to keep them seperate, there are a few differences between the cars and ownership stories are different. I think its a better way of working it, the threads stay around a bit longer and makes them easier to find. Its not like other forums where the main part is so 'quick moving' that you struggle to keep up.

Just my thoughts :smile:

i was done this way for you not for us.
we just thought the 200 and 197 members would like there own section.
can be put to on section, just need to merge them and get the web address redirected.

should we do a vote in the 200 section to make sure you all want the same.?

i only use new post button so never notice whether its in 200 or 197 sections.

Sure, put a poll in the section. It could just be renamed "Clio Chat" rather than model specific.

I have nothing against them being seperate but to me (200 owner) makes no real sense to have them seperate. As most parts are shared?