MEG265 Vs BMW M135i

LOL you bringing it to POD m8ty for a bit of RWYB action would be good to see it running in the flesh now :thumbsup:

Would love too mate, 1st gear is so short it's next to useless for drag racing but when you hit 2nd and 3rd it just launches

Would love too mate, 1st gear is so short it's next to useless for drag racing but when you hit 2nd and 3rd it just launches

lol i bet .. come down if you can bud its on the 19th of October you can see my tractor running and i might even let you have a go in it :001_rolleyes:lol

Last edited:
Hahaha, been funny to have seen is face...

Clio = gone
him = ....what?

I would've loved to have seen it. The best one so far was when I was joining the M1 the M25, a yellow Maserati 3200 came into view joining the motorway from the other side of the M25 , we both gunned it at the same time and to my surprise I stuck with him, we reached an undisclosed speed and he lifted off and moved over, as I gracefully pulled along side his face was an absolute picture of WTF!!... Had we carried on he'd have left me for sure but mid range his heavy barge had nothing on me.

and there is the reason to get a Meg engine :wink:

I would've loved to have seen it. The best one so far was when I was joining the M1 the M25, a yellow Maserati 3200 came into view joining the motorway from the other side of the M25 , we both gunned it at the same time and to my surprise I stuck with him, we reached an undisclosed speed and he lifted off and moved over, as I gracefully pulled along side his face was an absolute picture of WTF!!... Had we carried on he'd have left me for sure but mid range his heavy barge had nothing on me.

and there is the reason to get a Meg engine :wink:

....i want your car....

Before I'd buy I car regardless of performance it has to look nice and although looks are subjective the general consensus seems to be that the 135i is ugly and I agree, 265 for me please

Similar Thread Suggestions