May 2011 POTM Competition

Paul

Platinum Member
May's Topic is Colour Co-ordination, so the photo must have a dominant colour which MUST closely match the colour of the car (son't worry - it doesn't have to be exact).

Red = Brick
Green = Trees
Blue = Sky
White = Clouds
etc... Feel free to use your imagination to get some creative entries.

(If Admin don't think there is enough matching colour in your pic then we will say so and it won't be included in the vote, Admin decision is final)

It must have something 197/200 in it, the main subject being of the car of course, and must be easily identifiable as a 197/200.

If an unpaid forum member wins the POTM poll, they will receive a complimentary upgrade to become a Paid Member for a whole year.

If an existing Paid, Gold or Platinum Member wins the POTM poll, they will receive a prize from the Site Admin Team, this month; Clio 197.net Tax Disc Holder.

Rules...

1.Photo must have a (or part of) clio 197 or 200 in it.

2.Photo editing IS NOT allowed this month.

3.Only 1 entry per car.

4.Plain borders only.

5.Admin decision on photo suitability is final.

6.Picture must be recent (i.e: taken after the topic is announced)

7.If you win a POTM comp then you wont be allowed to win the following months competition. This is to give others a chance to win. (Its the car that wins, not the photographer so you can still enter though)

8.No professionally taken pics, unless you are a professional photographer yourself.

ENTRIES IN BY 6pm on Monday 23rd May.

Good luck!

:eek:

There are plenty of possibilities for all of the colours - don't worry I did think it through!

I love the cargo box, problem solved Roy! :wink:

For this months POTM AG color is a definitive plus!

My entry, taken few days ago (or today, can't really remember :smiley: ) - hope it still counts :wink:

clioagsmall.jpg

Br, Rok

Last edited:
6.Picture must be recent (i.e: taken after the topic is announced)
you should have said you had taken it today lol

I'm not worried. If Aprils winner could enter the competition with pic taken at least five days prior to announcement and win,... :tongueout: