March 2011 POTM Competition

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
March's Topic is Abandoned / Derelict - something dis-used in the pic, so the picture must have something dis-used in the pic to qualify for the competition. Feel free to use your imagination to get some creative entries.

It must have something 197/200 in it, the main subject being of the car of course, and must be easily identifiable as a 197/200.

***NEW FOR 2011***

If an unpaid forum member wins the POTM poll, they will receive a complimentary upgrade to become a Paid Member for a whole year.

If an existing Paid, Gold or Platinum Member wins the POTM poll, they will receive a prize from the Site Admin Team, this month; Calender(choice of wall or desk).

Rules...

1.Photo must have a (or part of) clio 197 or 200 in it.

2.Photo editing IS NOT allowed this month.

3.Only 1 entry per car.

4.Plain borders only.

5.Admin decision on photo suitability is final.

6.Picture must be recent (i.e: taken after the topic is announced)

7.If you win a POTM comp then you wont be allowed to win the following months competition. This is to give others a chance to win. (Its the car that wins, not the photographer so you can still enter though)

8.No professionally taken pics, unless you are a professional photographer yourself.

ALL entries in by 18:00 Thursday 24th March 2011

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one question for admins ... January I posted a picture of 2 Clio RS (blue in front and green on the back) and win the POTM.can I now used picture with green RS? Or should I not longer compete with any of these cars??
Thanks.

sorry for my bad english.

As Noddie says, you can use any car any month, the only rule that applies to that would be 'if you win in one month you can't win in the next month'. There is nothing to stop you entering though, we always like to see good photos!

Well I hope people are having better luck than I am for finding somewhere 'disused'. I am really struggling!

If the topic was ****hole then it would be easy lol I pass plenty on the way to work!

Well I hope people are having better luck than I am for finding somewhere 'disused'. I am really struggling!

If the topic was ****hole then it would be easy lol I pass plenty on the way to work!

I'm in the same boat. Went out on Friday on a hunt for a place but couldnt find anywhere that wouldnt result in me getting bum raped lol.

Yeah it is a tough one!

I have a few ideas that I want to try out but nowhere is the same as the idea I have lol! TBH it would be good to find a scrapyard, old mill/warehouse, or even a castle!?

I think I am going to get on google and have a look in the local area. I am not going to be defeated!

I've found some cracking places... It's just a case of doing it now.

One of them would look epic at night but they'd never find my body or the camera to be able to get the photo up. :smiley:

I've found some cracking places... It's just a case of doing it now.

One of them would look epic at night but they'd never find my body or the camera to be able to get the photo up. :smiley:

LMAO sounds absolutely lovely mate! Actually I was over your way last week it wasn't bad at all compared to some places the train I get on goes through!

Paul, Altrincham is really nice... I start work in Trafford Park at 0345, there's some very scary looking empty buildings around there!!! :smiley:

Paul, Altrincham is really nice... I start work in Trafford Park at 0345, there's some very scary looking empty buildings around there!!! :smiley:

Lol I can agree with that! It is bad enough through the day hahaha! :smiley: