Manifold Fitting Guide

Right lads, i'm sure I've seen one on here before, but I can't find one now, so could someone post the link on here for me? Or just give a step by step on how it's done?

I'm a mechanical engineer for work so I'm pretty handy like that, but just to make it easier and quicker was looking for a quick guide or something?

I'm a mechanical engineer for work so I'm pretty handy like that, but just to make it easier and quicker was looking for a quick guide or something?

I changed the manifold on mine a couple of weeks ago, tbh I didn't use a guide just tackled it methodically and I'm sure you'll be fine!

I had access to a ramp which made it a lot easier, this wouldn't be a job I'd fancy doing on my back!!

A rough guide... And I mean rough:
lift car
remove front wheels
Remove undertray
unclip arch liners
remove centre brace (1 bolt and 1 nut on both sides)
Remove 4 bolts at the rear of the subframe
inside the car lift carpet undo steering UJ
back under the car undo anti roll bar drop links
undo track rod ends
undo 2 remaining subframe bolts
then the subframe should drop down, be careful of any wiring around the subframe for stretching. I put a transmission jack under the subframe to stop it stretching down too far but I suppose you could use ratchet straps or bunjee ties
undo manifold to cat clamp
undo manifold bolts
slide out... Can be fiddly this part!
Refit I'm reverse orordering think that's everything but it is 3:30 in the morning I may have forgotten something lol! Give me a shout if you need anymore guidance ill be happy to help