LY 200, AB 197 and a couple 200T near Norwich!

Helpimonfire

Paid Member
As the title says really. Spotted an Albi Blue 197 turning into Ellough Business park, a LY 200T with reg starting J200 heading towards Norwich on the A146. Then a LY200 coming out of Lenwade near APT Tuning.

Anyone on here?

He's not on here.....no. But the 200T owner is a friend of mine.

IMG_4914_zpshfyy6uso.jpg

I work on Ellough. Never seen an Albi 197 around though........

Quite the day for them !

:smile:

Yeah it certainly was! The 182 parked next to your friends 200T... I think I saw that tonight too :smile:

I picked up an exhaust from @dgo130 and saw a blue R26 about 1/2 a mile from his house too. Seems like the RS community was out in force tonight.

I also saw a (what I believe was) Nimbus 197 Cup on the Hardwick Industrial estate in King's Lynn last night parked outside an engineering firm, I'll ask my brother in law though because he works there too :tearsofjoy:

Yeah it certainly was! The 182 parked next to your friends 200T... I think I saw that tonight too :smile:

I picked up an exhaust from @dgo130 and saw a blue R26 about 1/2 a mile from his house too. Seems like the RS community was out in force tonight.

I also saw a (what I believe was) Nimbus 197 Cup on the Hardwick Industrial estate in King's Lynn last night parked outside an engineering firm, I'll ask my brother in law though because he works there too :tearsofjoy:

The REALLY light Blue R26 with Red wheels / decals ? I saw that a couple of days ago too. WHAT A COLOUR !!!

The Petrol Blue 182 and LY 200T owner are often out together. Maybe you saw them at different times though........

I see perhaps 4 or 5 197's / 200's around regularly. Plus a couple of 182's who never fail to harass me :smile: