Lower Engine Mount Part Numbers

massivewangers

Paid Member
A while ago, I put a Powerflex insert in my lower engine mount. It's improved things a lot, but I noticed that the front bush was also split, so I have been meaning to get round to replacing the whole thing.

Do people just use genuine Renault ones, or are there any decent aftermarket alternatives? I think I have seen people use a Febi one? Does anyone have the part number? Or are there other options? I'm happy to use one where I can swap the Powerflex insert across, or a totally different one if such a thing exists?

I used a Febi 45796 with a powerflex bush replacement. It’s a different powerflex so you’d need to factor that in too. The powerflex bush completely replaces the OE one and has a removable insert if it’s too harsh. It’s PFF60-526.

94DB6808-B875-4B87-983E-17B35AD95D39.jpeg
245F7E66-2905-4051-B815-E142A08561E7.jpeg

Reactions: massivewangers
Oh right. So is that off a different model?

It would be easier if I could just swap my existing Powerflex bush into the new mount I suppose, as buying a new bush might negate any cost benefit.

Oh right. So is that off a different model?

It would be easier if I could just swap my existing Powerflex bush into the new mount I suppose, as buying a new bush might negate any cost benefit.

It’s a later 200/Megane mount. As far as I know there is just the mount that you have (197 and earlier 200) which will fit your powerflex bush insert. The cheapest option would be a new pattern part from Febi or similar.

Link

Reactions: massivewangers