Loss of power

Ok, took the Clio out this afternoon to have a good run around the Peak District and there is a definite loss of power, more so up to about 4000 rpm, now it might be me but this has come about concentrating all new discs and pads and new exhaust?
Surely it wouldn't need a remap after fitting a cat back would it?

Possibly. Mines just had a toyosport manifold, k-tec decat and k-tec exhaust and took it for a drive last night and completely gutless until above 5k. It's like a VTEC. First time I've really driven it, but I can't imagine it was like this as standard before removing the cats, so can only assume it needs a good remap after removing one/both.

Possibly. Mines just had a toyosport manifold, k-tec decat and k-tec exhaust and took it for a drive last night and completely gutless until above 5k. It's like a VTEC. First time I've really driven it, but I can't imagine it was like this as standard before removing the cats, so can only assume it needs a good remap after removing one/both.

Very akin to my experiences after fitting system, manifold etc and before a remap.

Reactions: J90RDN
Engine Dynamics (Site Sponsor) where i had mine done are £299 i think.....have a look at their website.

Good guys who done a great job for reference......

Driveabilty wise now compared to stock - one of my best mods done to date :smile:

Sounds like mine needs a remap then, I have fitted Toyo manifold and Milltek cat back, will have to book it in at some point...