Look what she's done to my beautiful MPS!

Arran

I Love Lamp
Platinum Member
Got a phone call from the missus this afternoon.

'What's up babe?'

'Not sure you will want to know? I've ripped the side skirt of the side of the car in Beatties car park, I'm so sorry' [commences crying].

FFS WOMAN!

DSCF2870.jpg

DSCF2871.jpg

2011-11-30182050.jpg

Yes, that long bit of plastic inside the house, is supposed to still be attatched to the side of my car. It's dented in several of places where the clips sit. God knows how much it's going to cost, but the Mazda dealer in Stourbridge have quoted £490 to just supply a painted skirt.

Been a bad few months actually. Firstly someone hit the side of my work van. So that went off to repair and they gave me a hire van. Parked that up at the weekend before last and someone went in to the back of it. So that went back and I got another hire van. Now the missus destroys the side of the car! Hopefully this will be it down.

Ffs Arran gutted for you mate not nice especially this time of year
Good job you love her lol

She'll be staying in the bloody Ka now too! She's not allowed in it again. Ha ha!

Id be checking for huge gauges out the floor and sill to be honest. Only one thing that could do that, and thats driving over a kerb section divider in a car park that wasnt seen in the dark.

She hasn't driven over it, she hit the side of it on the kirb in Beatties multi story. You can see the yellow on the side of the skirt where she's dragged it along the kirb, pushing the skirt in to the sill of the car. The dents aren't that bad, just where the skirt is fitted it's pushed in a little bit.

Just stay off the stella mate :') before you bounce her round the house! just get onto ebay pal and hope for the best :/

haha!! mate very unlucky pal!! i had my RB197 wrote off by a woman,then a woman roll back into the fron of my 182 then a woman crash into the back of my meganne world series all within a year >@ pffft luckilly this 197 has seen no women:smile: but i do feel your pain mate very pricey job for a replacement sied skirt surely sprayshack may be able to fix it up for you???

Sorry bout this bad news... at least its a replaceable plastic part and not metal to look on the bright side!

Ah it looks worse on here than it does on Facebook.

Is the skirt beyond repair!?! Hopefully you'll be able to sort it out for less than that £490.

The side skirt has several damaged clips and the sill is slightly dented in several of the clip locations. So I think it's going to be a body shop job. Need the dents pulling out and the new skirt fitting. Mazda Wolverhampton have quoted £425 for supplying the skirt painted.