Lloyd's Clio 200 Cup

Ok thought I'd start a thread to post all the mods and other bits i wanna do to my 200.

KTEC Braided Brake Line
EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads
K&N Apollo Induction Kit
Remap
Turbo/Super Charger
Silicone Hoses
KTEC Exhaust
KW V3 Coilover Kit
Mudflaps Front and Back
ATB Transmission
White Headlight Bulbs
P.S.I Decals
KTEC Decal
Blackout Tint Rear 3 Windows
Clio Cup Decals
Continental Decals
Elf Decals
Tax Disc Holder
RS Side Decal
Renaultsport Decal
Elf Decals
Renault F1 Decals
Elf Wing Mirror Decal
Brembo Decals
Front Bucket Seats
clio200.net Decals

This is the list so far but as new upgrades come out then the list will grow.

Let me know if i've missed anything, thanks.

Last edited:
didnt think 197-200 perfomed very well with induction kits
on might be wrong

You missed off the clio200.net decals :wink:

If your wanting to fit turbo or supercharger then the induction will be completely different anyways so an apollo kit won't fit.

You missed off the clio200.net decals :wink:

If your wanting to fit turbo or supercharger then the induction will be completely different anyways so an apollo kit won't fit.

Yeah I know the kit wont fit with the turbo/supercharger but thats only on there untill the kit is fitted then my brother wants the kit for his Zetec S. Makes a nice sound for the meantime lol waste really but makes me smile :tongue_smilie:

Yeah cant believe I forgot them lol i'll be ordering some asap this week

People have seen significant drops in power when fitting induction kits to the 197/200. By significant drops I mean 10bhp+

The induction kit is only temp as i had it so thought i'll fit it for the noise then get it swapped back to the airbox with a KTR panel filter later on. The estimate is about £8k but the plan is to do it over a period of time and things like the EBC brake pads i'll get done when i need them rather than having perfectly good pads laying around not doing anything.

Yes mate but not the ones on eBay I bought them months ago off a guy on here but changed my mind about using them.

Dont they say R26R on them though so wouldnt look right?

Also guys bit of opinion required im stuck between what to do for my suspension any help would be great. Right orginally i wanted to fit the KW V3 kit but ive been thinking and since im not taking it tracking would a set of lowering springs or perhaps the H&R kit do the job for fast road. I am planning of getting a turbo or supercharger kit for the car still.

I can tell you now that the mods are going to cost you and arm and a leg lol. ill reckon it up for you now at todays prices ill do the major ones cus ive not got all night lol

KTEC Braided Brake Line £80
EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads £170
K&N Apollo Induction Kit £220
Remap £300 /£400 for a custom 1
Turbo/Super Charger minimum £4k without strengthening engine
Silicone Hoses £290
KTEC Exhaust £450
KW V3 Coilover Kit £1300
Mudflaps Front and Back (u can make these)
ATB Transmission £1000 including fitting

ive done tonnes to mine mate and seen only 35 hp gains its not worth it

I can tell you now that the mods are going to cost you and arm and a leg lol. ill reckon it up for you now at todays prices ill do the major ones cus ive not got all night lol

KTEC Braided Brake Line £80
EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads £170
K&N Apollo Induction Kit £220
Remap £300 /£400 for a custom 1
Turbo/Super Charger minimum £4k without strengthening engine
Silicone Hoses £290
KTEC Exhaust £450
KW V3 Coilover Kit £1300
Mudflaps Front and Back (u can make these)
ATB Transmission £1000 including fitting

ive done tonnes to mine mate and seen only 35 hp gains its not worth it

yeah i know it will just need to be sensible thats why i thought i'd ask for your guys opinions on the suspension side as there is a considerable cost saving there. £200 for lowering springs and £1200 for the KW V3 kit. without fitting.

Btw it says you have a carbon bonnet that a ktec one or streamline carbon? also do you still like it or you regreting it abit now?

From what i've read, the lowering springs will make the car handle better on a smooth road but on bumpy roads it will be harder to drive fast than on standard suspension.

The KW kit will make the car faster in all conditions and has the added benefit of being more comfortable that standard suspension. Also allows you to fine tune the ride height to make it perfect.

If you do get the KWs i'd love to have a ride in your car afterwards as i'm only just down the road and have been considering getting some

Dont they say R26R on them though so wouldnt look right?

Also guys bit of opinion required im stuck between what to do for my suspension any help would be great. Right orginally i wanted to fit the KW V3 kit but ive been thinking and since im not taking it tracking would a set of lowering springs or perhaps the H&R kit do the job for fast road. I am planning of getting a turbo or supercharger kit for the car still.

I think they have been done without the r26r in them can't remember they are tucked away in the garage.

yeah its a ktec one its alright looks the nuts in sunlight and when the cars clean too.

as for KWV3 there is nothing better for the money, height adjustment is awesome i had it eating tarmac the first week i put it on but my tyres burned my arches lol so i had to lift it. the adjustable dambpening and rebound is also great at the turn of an allen key u can have the car smooth as a bentley for long rides or hard and grippy for track days. I rate them off the scale lol. if u was closer ben id take u out in mine.

exactamondo + u forgot to mention a brake upgrade which u will definatley need if you SC the little beasty.