Liquid Yellow clio, black or yellow cup spoiler

So I've bought a cup spoiler but I really can't decide between it matching the car or get it done in gloss black, anyone had their spoiler wrapped/painted black on a different colour car?

Mine is the same colour as the car but I've seen one another white 200 with black cup spoiler and it looked really good

Hows the scorpion tuck?

Hate driving now going from the scorpion to standard... when my mechanic took it off and i started the car to get it off the ramps he laughed and said now it just sounds pathetic ;(

I'd get yellow. You'll still have the black end plates to match the diffuser and front bumper

Just had mine painted same colour as the car :smile: have to agree looks good with the carbon end plates

It's going on a 200, Yeah I think I'm going to get it the same colour as the car. Black will look too much like an eBay spoiler on a yellow car! Looks good on the white yeah, but I don't think it'll look as good on the yellow! Thanks for the help deciding lads,

Scorpion sounds really good bud! Especially with the Ktec decat, pops and bangs a lot :smiley: thanks again bud