Lil bye bye

Right so as alot of you saw from my not very well taken post about the clio and how i no longer want it. Although i still love the lil *******, i had some emails requesting pictures of it, so i thought id create a lil time line of how its ages whilst its been with me.
im going to add to the pictures on friday as my car is getting serviced and the kws are finally getting set up how there suppose to be.

but for now here are the pics from day one (some are real rubbish iphone pics)

3563189801_18f9abf36a_m.jpg

clioinyork.jpg

DSC_1848.jpg

wheel.jpg

cliowheel.jpg

3672583119_3439b9277b.jpg

3673381014_2cb6b85105.jpg

DSC_1848-1.jpg

DSC_1912.jpg

iphone3gs222155.jpg

iphone3gs222158.jpg

iphone010.jpg

iphone012.jpg

iphone3gs222163.jpg

iphone3gs222189.jpg

iphone3gs222164.jpg

iphone3gs222154.jpg

iphone3gs222174.jpg

iphone3gs222191.jpg

iphone3gs222194.jpg

iphone3gs222198.jpg

iphone3gs222199.jpg

iphone3gs222179.jpg

the car looks totally different now with the kws fitted so ill update pics over the weekend :smile: but thats the life of my car in my ownership :tongueout:

looking at some pics there not very good lol

Niiice..
Ultra Red + Black is full of win. I actually wanted Red on my 200 Cup, but it was only available on the FF200 :worried:

What's with the adrian flux sticker? There can't be many people who feel it neccessary to advertise their insurance company :lol:

What's with the adrian flux sticker? There can't be many people who feel it neccessary to advertise their insurance company :lol:

More to the point, has it been declared? lol

Car looks nice though, shame you want to get rid

Looks ace mate, you can't get rid!!! :smile:

Have you changed the exhaust by the way?

its a miltek brand new as the first miltek broke in half lol.

adrian flux stickers on from past owners photo. Not me so cant explain that lol.

i love it in these pics and will get more up over the weekend, it just needs to go, having paypal issues so looks like im now going to have to down grade untill july as there holding all my money for no reason at all!!!!!! but thats anouther matter.

how my life seems to go from one extreme to the other is mental!

looking back at the pics some of them make the car look silly high up and i can asure you it looks so different in person, sooooo nice and low, its got a perfect stance now :smile:

cant be assed spending so much on what is a clio.

its costing me a good 600+ a month to run with the miles i do (however this week it hit 35mpg which was shocking! be it only 15 mins as i got board lol.

i really need a diesel, but at the moment iv got a craving for a 500 abarth or a mini gp so i thought as i dont have so much cash spare at the moment id sell the car now whilst its in tip top condition. And use a lil cash to buy either a gp or an abarth untill summer then sell and buy a 123d or a 335d and remap :smile:

some will thing wtf but i feel petrols just not gunna stop going up now, so i might get my craving for some other fun cars out the way then onto a barge with 40mpg :wink:

its costing me a good 600+ a month to run with the miles i do (however this week it hit 35mpg which was shocking! be it only 15 mins as i got board lol.

i really need a diesel, but at the moment iv got a craving for a 500 abarth or a mini gp so i thought as i dont have so much cash spare at the moment id sell the car now whilst its in tip top condition. And use a lil cash to buy either a gp or an abarth untill summer then sell and buy a 123d or a 335d and remap :smile:

some will thing wtf but i feel petrols just not gunna stop going up now, so i might get my craving for some other fun cars out the way then onto a barge with 40mpg :wink:

get an abarth mate, they are sexxxyyy :thumbup:

Your 197 looks great buddy although I know exactly what you mean about costs dude. As much as I really did love my 197, the miles I did in it was costing me a fortune! I part exed mine last weekend for a 59 plate Pearl Black Diesel 1.9 DCI Meg CC dynamique S. Insurance, tax and fuel have gone down ten fold all be it really not as fast, but it pulls really well, 165bhp with remap. Ive got it booked in already to have the RS bumper put on it to help my RS craving a little bit. Will look like this

130628bf0a_1.jpg

Last edited:

Similar Thread Suggestions