200: Light steering and torque steer

Only seem to get this on the way home from work, but goin from 2nd>3rd>4th getting to about 7k each time the front of the car gets very light and the steering wheel pulls left to right. Anybody else suffer from this or can reccommend a solution.

I havent experienced torque steer in mine... yet. But I have noticed it seems to "tramline" and drift towards the kerb quite abit. (following camber of road, *tested by driving on the otherside of the road, and pulls towards that kerb then)

* desserted road in an industrial estate

Should be 32/33PSi I think. I run mine at 30 PSi without wear issues.

I've had it once or twice, but it's the slightest wiggle and probably more to do with tramlining as Brightside said. :smile:

I've heard its something to do with the angle of the struts? eg. Theyre bolt upright rather than being slightly angled... or it could be complete b0110cks. Lol

I've heard its something to do with the angle of the struts? eg. Theyre bolt upright rather than being slightly angled... or it could be complete b0110cks. Lol

If you want to see how the 197 suspension looks then do a google for 'focus rs revoknuckle'. They use pretty much the same setup, renault came up with it first though :smile: