Let's talk splitters

Jesse James

Platinum Member
Just wondering what everyone has as far as front splitters my standard one is looking a little worse for wear and just wanted some guidance. Don't want to spend a fortune but all suggestions are welcome and everyone likes a good picture.

Look forward to hearing from you all

I've been asking paul from evobits.co.uk if he can have them made in CF, don't understand why they're not on the market yet. Couldn't be much more expensive than the renault one.....

Ohhhhh I like the Renault sport logo coloured on that. Might do that to mine! What type of paint should be used to resist weathering etc?

The lettering is separate stickers, I got em off ebay and come in different colours. Look up Renault Sport Splitter Decals, 12 quid from Poland. The letters are abit fiddly but I've had no issues with them coming off. I had thought of painting aswell but came across these.

Tutuur, the guy at Renault told me since the 200 and now 200t there hasn't been the demand there used to be. Anyone on here have a different splitter on their Clio?

Tutuur, the guy at Renault told me since the 200 and now 200t there hasn't been the demand there used to be. Anyone on here have a different splitter on their Clio?

i see lot's of people asking for the splitters, guess nobody wants to pay the ridiculous £220 for a piece of plastic

That plus the £100+ per side skirt and you're looking at the wrong side of £500 when fitted [emoji107]. Although coupled with lowering springs and spacers, makes the 197 a lot meaner lookin, if that's what you're after582e2eafdc3858cedb8bdb8e90741b0d.jpg