left side light & left rear light not working!

Okay so i bought these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Renault-S...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4ab5f86a76

few days ago for my 197 and arrived today, Tried fitting them today, i got the first three courtesy lights inside working and the the door working, Then i tried the number plate and they just wouldnt work at all so i gave up on them and put the normal ones back in.. I started the car, turned on my lights and the front left side light, the left rear light & the number plate lights arnt working..
Do you think i've blown a fuse? or what do you guys think?

I would probably go with a fuse 1st aswel. did u try turning the SMD bulbs 180 degrees because they will only work one way.

Yeah i tried flipping them both ways and there was nothing.
Do you think if i took it to a garage tomorrow it'll cost alot to look at and get fixed? i dont want to get pulled over at night for having a light out :\

If you've done what I did, an by the sounds of it, exactly lol. The Fuse that has gone is under part of the airbox trumpet. If you open the bonnet, on the right hand side you'll see the intake trumpet, unscrew that and there is a hidden fuse box under there. I acutally had my car re-wired, took a feed from the right side of the car linked it up. Not sure how much it'll cost to be honest, I wouldn't have thought a lot. You can always go to Halfrauds and pick up a replacement fuse. (If you've checked that it is the fuse that's gone)

Yeah i contacted the seller and they said pretty much the same, Im just guna get a refund for them now.. Too much effort for me. And im guna go a gargage i know first and see what he thinks.. Then i might go down to halfruads :L Cheers for the replies!