Late Introduction

Phenom

Paid Member
Hi all,

been lurking around the forum for a few months now with the occasional post.

My car history starts and ends with my Glacier White 200 FF Cup, as I got it as my first car after I was finished with Uni, got my first 'real' job and could finally afford to learn to drive and get my first car.

lots of plans for the car, which I will start a progress thread when they start happening.

but for now I'm interested if anyone here has been a previous owner?

2B24U3j.jpg
GCZ7bmB.jpg

Welcome aboard :french:

Feel free to create a progress thread and keep us up to date with any and all mods :smile:

Reactions: Phenom
Welcome! As above, for a first car that's awesome haha! Certainly beats mine [emoji23] Though I do miss it. 19acb41ae7a640509807a012cc5a686c.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Phenom
Thanks for the welcome guys.

Welcome along. Nice first car!!
It's been a blast, although its been plagued with problems and insurance cost saps away any modification money but coming up on my 1 year NCB very soon and have got a majority of the problems sorted now (minus engine troubles) so hopefully have some more cash to splash on it.

Thanks for the welcome guys.

It's been a blast, although its been plagued with problems and insurance cost saps away any modification money but coming up on my 1 year NCB very soon and have got a majority of the problems sorted now (minus engine troubles) so hopefully have some more cash to splash on it.
Hi and welcome.
When you're ready for insurance if you need any assistance then please feel free to drop me a line. I'd be only too pleased to try and help.
Regards,
Dan.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Tarticmonkey Car Parts For Sale 0
Wozzer Clio General Chat 0
burrellbloke Interior and Audio 3
T New Members 4
Dean Cohen New Members 6