KW1 fast road setup

Whats the best hight front and rear for fast road use for KW1's,as once they are fitted i dont want to be messing about ajusting them again.

opinions greatfully accepted.

To be honest ride hight and setup is a personal thing.
Some may say optimum is 30% lower but you may not like that etc !!

Rick

Getting coilies Mark? Awesome.

As Rick above said, ride height is a personal thing. I would like ours to be a wee bit lower but speed bumps would become too much of a worry for me.

Ours are set roughly perfectly for fast road use height wise I'd say:

7999483589_eaa60f886d_b.jpg

Mine looks pretty much the same as Noddies, rears all the way down and front set to match. I do occasionally catch the middle silenced on big speed bumps but think that might be a worn out exhaust hanger!

Mine looks pretty much the same as Noddies, rears all the way down and front set to match. I do occasionally catch the middle silenced on big speed bumps but think that might be a worn out exhaust hanger!

Ha!cheers ben i will keep out the way of speed bumps then!

think the rear can go to 45mm so if the front was 45mm would there be some megga rubbing going on?

Front is lower to start with so probably only lowering the front 30mm to match the rear ride height.

This is how mine's setup, it's how KTEC did it for me. Keep meaning to raise the rear a bit, think a bit of rake would make the handling better.

Front is lower to start with so probably only lowering the front 30mm to match the rear ride height.

This is how mine's setup, it's how KTEC did it for me. Keep meaning to raise the rear a bit, think a bit of rake would make the handling better.

ok Ben this looks like what i will set them at 30mm front and all the way down at the back which is 45mm i think.

cheers!

I doubt they will actually go that low though. My KW V3s are right down at the bottom and matched to the front, doesn't rub.

thanks Ben!my V1s are going on friday so i will just ask them to set the back right down and match to the front.better than getting confused with numbers ha!

Can someone tell me why is my car with this KW V1 so hard and very uncomfortable? Ok my roads are bad but still this is very bad for my taste. Maybe i need to raise height on front?

Can someone tell me why is my car with this KW V1 so hard and very uncomfortable? Ok my roads are bad but still this is very bad for my taste. Maybe i need to raise height on front?

could well be that you have them to low,I have mine right down at the back and level at the front with 30mm thred left and feel great they glide over the bumpy roads over here.