Kw v1 or v3

Unfortunately I've brought the front up 15mm. Was a little too low in comparison to the back for my liking.

ok ben. Ill try that. The more clicks the softer it is yea?

currently 7 top 4 bottom on the front and 5 top 4 bottom on that back.

Yea, everytime you adjust them you have to fully close the valves (turn the knob all the way to + position) and then count the clicks you turn back. The more clicks the softer they are. Bottom one is compression and top one is rebound, both are low speed controls, high speed damping isn't adjustable.

4 bottom, 7 top is what I used to use for the track. It's definitely stiffer than you need on the road, actually softer may even be faster because it soaks up those mid corner bumps so much better. I'd suggest you give 6 bottom and 12 top a try front and back.

I guess you went slightly firmer on rear rebound to try and make it a bit more tail happy? On mine I raised the rear a tiny bit to give some rake, it has the same affect. The rear on mine is about 5mm higher than the front

At the moment I'm on 6 clicks bottom and 12 clicks top. Rides nicely. I did try something like 8 bottom and 15 top which is a bit softer but didn't feel quite as well controlled as 6/12 so I'm taking a little ride comfort sacrifice for something which feels a bit better.

On the last track day I tried 3 bottom and 6 top, felt great but with my new brakes the front was diving quite a bit so I will try 2/6 next time. It's all just about playing around with it until you find something you like.

Just adjust the top mate, try 3/4 or 3/3, the top bit will sort the dive out, that's the bit that will compress the most.

The top is rebound isn't it? To sort the dive surely I need to change the compression which is the one at the bottom?