Ktr Exhaust backbox

CA3A1C3B-C653-4063-9184-AAECD6003EFD.jpeg fitted this catback system I bought last week but I noticed that the end pipes out of the back box don’t extent far enough to reach the metal sleeves on the rear diffuser (pick related) I believe that there’s extenders for the system for the 197 as they extent out of the diffuser? Should I make up some extenders just so it reaches the sleeve/shield or is it alright?

put a cheap tip or sleeve on to guide into the step in the funnel many people have bought Clio 200 diffusers and put them on Clio 197's and melted the diffuser around the ring. It may seem OK sitting but when driving there is a lot of very hot gas put out the exhaust and more when driving hard and not worth damaging the diffuser.

put a cheap tip or sleeve on to guide into the step in the funnel many people have bought Clio 200 diffusers and put them on Clio 197's and melted the diffuser around the ring. It may seem OK sitting but when driving there is a lot of very hot gas put out the exhaust and more when driving hard and not worth damaging the diffuser.
Cheers i'll grab some exhaust piping from the place near me to cut down. A shot in the dark but does anyone have this system and know the diameter of the tips? It's the KTR pro performance system. I'd imagine it's the same as the standard system as I had to cut the original resonator out just after the cat and this system fit straight over the standard piping. Might just be the same dimensions as the standard system?

Don't take it bad but measure it otherwise your guessing use some string then measure the length against a ruler. Even 2.5" exhausts are not the same could be the internal diameter or the outer diameter that is 2.5" the difference between fitting and not.

I have a 200 system on my 197 and the left hand side tip used to knock on some metal behind the diffuser like mad so had to take it off. It's just sitting in the garage at the moment, I'll measure it today when I get chance

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk