Ktec induction

Eze264

Gold Member
Help

Hi everyone I have an F1 197 and I’m just trying to fit the Ktec induction kit. I’ve stripped it all out as I needed to check earth wires but that’s another story. Upon putting it back together I can see on the right I have a servo pipe that crosses the battery to the throttle body but that housing where it comes from is now redundant. Is it just removed and a blank fitted???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 13
Its ok ive left it all in situ with the old plastic pipe going into the induction too, if it is better to remove it all though and apply blanks can someone let me know please

I am not sure if this answers your question.

The pipe that runs from the throttle body to the acoustic valve can be discarded but you will need to blank off the small outlet from the throttle body.

IMG_7741.jpeg

We took of the solenoid that opens the acoustic valve but it then threw up an error code so now the valve is plugged in to the electrics only and is tucked away in the engine bay.

IMG_7742.jpeg

Reactions: Eze264
Cheers for the reply it seems to drive fine and as soon as it hits 3k that’s when the roar comes in. Just need an exhaust now. Thinking of a scorpion resonated as it is a daily too

Similar Thread Suggestions