KTEC Engine Back Sports Catted Exhaust System

Joec1996

Gold Member
Hello people I’ve just got my car booked in with KTEC for a engine back sports catted exhaust system and a remap in June has anyone got one and how good does the system sound :french:
BCC6DB0A-9236-4E70-8CA9-8313C281362E.jpeg
just also got a new air panel filter too replace the old ktec panel filter but can’t do that as cars at the main dealer getting, new aux belt, tensioner and AC Compressor which has cost a fair bit:censored:

K-Tec system I had on my 200 years ago was loud as fuck, horrendous on motorway. Sounded great on track though.

Reactions: Joec1996
Cheers for the reply Iain thanks for letting me know i was trying too find some details about the system, my cars not used as a daily anymore just for some fun B roads I have a scorpion back box at the moment with the centre silencer cut out and normal 197 manifold
Which if fairly loud but it’s starting too blow a lot since the pipes are getting old thanks again mate

The louder the better lol I was a bit worried it would be too quiet as my current set up I didn’t do on the car it’s blowing a lot and the pipes are rusted which doesn’t bother me the loudness I was a bit worried the ktec system will be too quiet! Thanks for the reply Ali !

wow your car sounds amazing and the blue one I couldn’t here the white as much sounded good though on track !! I’m so excited too get this system and I have some peace of mind it’s going too be loud, as like I said I have a scorpion back box with some straight pipe too the first cat as there’s no silencer in the middle so mines loud now but when I went main dealer where the car is now getting work done they said it’s also got a hole/crack at the exhaust mount causing blow and then at one of the brackets blowing too so i just thought I would go for the full set up from manifold back, but with a sport cat, I presume a pop and bang map would mess the sport cat up after a while?so I don’t want a pop and bang map. Thanks for the reply too RSRowe

76184AA5-6068-4C8E-8815-84410E6C5182.jpeg

Ah I see what you mean now. I thought you were worried it was going be too loud.
It’s definitely a noisy system.... I bet even more so if you’re having the ktec manifold fitted too.
There’s a few vids in my Instagram with audio from inside if you have a look through.

Yes mate I had a look from my missus Instagram account as I don’t have a Instagram but yeah you have some mad track days the one with the blue scooby couldn’t get away from you lol and you and the red clio going flat out some awesome driving skills! But yes can’t wait for the summer days on the B roads with this ktec system I don’t know wether I would do a track day does look fun ! Thank you anyways for the help RSrowe

Reactions: RSRowe
There’s nowt like it. Definitely recommend doing one.
Scooby was fair annoying. He held me up for the 2 laps before aswell:rage:

Similar Thread Suggestions