Koop een Clio (or Clio III RS buying advice)

Marsch

Paid Member
Found this nice Dutch buying advice with English subs. Maybe usefull for newcomers.

The car in the video is #69 from the Sport Auto Edition and just got sold for 17.950,- €.

Reactions: BLJ and Cossers
Haha, you don't need to tell me to "Koop een Clio".

I watched that already and it lists all the major thing to check, nothing that I didn't know already by researching the forums myself, but for buyers it could be useful.

I'm not too bothered about the stereotypes, more that someone who is contributing information to the forum is pulled down by staff members. If someone doesn't think the video is useful, don't watch it.

I'm not too bothered about the stereotypes, more that someone who is contributing information to the forum is pulled down by staff members. If someone doesn't think the video is useful, don't watch it.

No one "pulled down" anything, another member simply pointed out that we already have a very comprehensive buyers guide on here as part of our paid membership. If I was being a knob I would have deleted it as it would be unfair to the paying members on here already.