Just drove one of these..

Jamz72

Paid Member
..with work about 40miles across Warwickshire. V8 Supercharged 550PS F-Type R with carbon ceramic brakes :001_tt1:

Was genuinely smiling the whole way.. the sound is IMMENSE!

2014_jaguar_f_type_r_coupe_overseas_review_03-0422-450x240.jpg

Attachments

• 2014_jaguar_f_type_r_coupe_overseas_review_03-0422-450x240.jpg
    2014_jaguar_f_type_r_coupe_overseas_review_03-0422-450x240.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 21
I love the F-types! The jag dealer near me has one of the V8's in the same red, and I can honestly say cameras don't do the car or the colour justice, its such a fantastic colour! These are one of my must have cars in the future!

I love the F-Type, such a good looking car and they sound immense! Massively jealous of you :zap:

I'd rather have the coupe body tbh! I think the hard top just has a little more road presence to it. especially in white!

I'll admit I did see a black coupe with black wheels the other day on the M1 and it was really menacing.

Wish i could take one for a test drive, but somehow cant see jaguar handing me (a 23 year old) the keys to an F-type :worried:

Think these are currently one of the best looking cars and sounding too. I'm not jealous in the slightest

Last edited:
Absolutely awesome motor and I find myself wanting one. Always said I'm never old enough for a Jag so I'm either getting old or Jaguar are sorting their **** out.

Aha it made my week!

If I ever manage to get one for the weekend I'll strap a GoPro to the back and make some earthquakes :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions