Just broken down

Yeah nothing it try's to start but just dies couple of miss fires before it broke down. Prob have to get it towed to Renault not sure we're ill stand if its the timing belt with the mods.

Just had a passing by rac tow me off the a13 but can't deal with me as its not his job but he thinks its the fuel pump or no fuel but there's half a tank .

Would assume it might by the one in front if the battery. I think the one to the right of it is more lighting. But look there as well...

Waiting for a tow truck the think its the fuel pump as theres no fuel coming threw but I've just noticed my parot and stereo ar'nt working.

I did come looking for you but had no internet on the phone had just done a job at stanstead. Had a 5 miles each side of the25 sorry DARREN take care Kevin

Well guys I'm home now I've got another RAC engineer on his way to my house because I'm not happy with the first prognoses . When the RAC man plugged in his computer it had no faults but it couldn't detect the engine speed sensor also there was no fuel being pumped threw . When he drove of I tried to charge the phone but there was no power to the parrot hands free or stereo , charge cable in glove box which normally works when the ignition is on which Leeds me to believe its a fuse.

Well guys I'm home now I've got another RAC engineer on his way to my house because I'm not happy with the first prognoses . When the RAC man plugged in his computer it had no faults but it couldn't detect the engine speed sensor also there was no fuel being pumped threw . When he drove of I tried to charge the phone but there was no power to the parrot hands free or stereo , charge cable in glove box which normally works when the ignition is on which Leeds me to believe its a fuse.

lock the car.
unlock it get in and put the keycard in the slot in the dash
don't touch any pedals
now press and hold the start button until the steering lock clicks off and the dash warning lights come on

this forces it to put the full ignition on

does the handsfree work now?

if the crank sensor is faulty it doesn't always show up on a diagnostic machine

if you try to start it the pump should buzz for a few seconds before cranking...

Ok right just tried that fox full ignition didn't come on or steering lock off had to push the pedal to get ignition on stillno stereo Bluetooth no pump noise either.

This happened to the guy who bought my 197 off me, and it was the fuel pump :worried:

Just an update on this thread as havnt been on for a bit as split with the misses on the morning just before this all happened lol Well had it towed to local garage got permission from warranty for them to fix £388 new fuel pump fitted job done didn't cost me anything :thumbup1: which is always good but good to be back on the forum.