just a thought!

right as some of you know i run an online market shop selling pretty much whatever i can make money off.
my main supplier have offered me today an idea i thought id market online.

they pretty much have just bought up one of the uks largest printed card manufactures. along with that buy they got hold of alot of heavy duty printing machinery.

they are offering me to sell any stickers i want to sell weather they are 1 off designs! to mass production, they are offering this to me at amazing prices! i have looked online and what they have quoted me would mean i could be by far the cheapest online sticker seller.

We can produce anything with in reason. small - large.

im basically just putting this out there to gain interest. Submit any stickers you may want and the size you want and i can get it printed on top quility vinyl. We can print anything, and on pretty much anything so if you need signs or anything just give me a pm or drop a comment in this thread. (maybe i should ask to open up a trade store)

any stickers submitted will be added to my online shop for more people to buy them!

already got some great ideas for ones i know will sell.
Pm and ill sort out prices or anything.

Ignore if im against any forum rules which i hope im not. (ps any up and coming trips may want stickers?

Maybe contact woody about the supply of the clio197.net stickers? Could be nice if they were cheaper and make membership a bit cheaper