just a bit of fun...who is THE Greatest spammer!

Foxspeed

"the new red baron"
take your post count to the nearest 1000 & divide by the whole years since you have been on here...

mine for example 15124 / 8 whole years = so 15000/8 = 1875 posts/yr

5.13/day

Last edited:
Reactions: Pav and Chris
Joined June 2013

10 260 / 4 = 2565/year

BUT

2014 is when I posted my intro thread, and that was my first post. So its actually 3 years..

10 260 / 3 = 3420

But the site was no where near as active back then..

Good post foxy :smiley:

Reactions: Pav
haha..good post..let me do my math............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................:think::think:
got it..joined Sep 2013 currently on 9,183

that gives us :think::think:................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ 2,250 p/y...
sure i work in some kind of education system :sweatsmile:

Reactions: Foxspeed
7 months...roughly 0.6 of a year...

1079/0.6 = 1798 posts a year...

/365 = 4.92 ppd...

Poor effort :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Pav