just 2!!!!!!!!

What's that thing they call.... it's like a democracy but where rather it's only the opinion of the few that matters and not the opinion of the many..... I'm sure it'll come to me......

What's that thing they call.... it's like a democracy but where rather it's only the opinion of the few that matters and not the opinion of the many..... I'm sure it'll come to me......

the tail wagging the dog :bounce:

I hated that ad. Thought I was rubbish. But the fact that it was banned because a whole 2 people in the UK complained about it is a total joke. That is 2 out of 60,000,000+ people that though it condoned careless driving, bet those people dont even own a car.

I bet it's a pair of w@nkers with ''Institute Of Advanced Motorists'' stickers on their rear windows.

Like the complete waste of atoms I got stuck behind today doing 18MPH down a mile long straight rurual road, in the dry, with perfrect visibilty.

Last edited:
I bet it's a pair of w@nkers with ''Institute Of Advanced Motorists'' stickers on their rear windows.

Like the complete waste of atoms I got stuck behind today doing 18MPH down a mile long straight rurual road, in the dry, with perfrect visibilty.

"Twenty's plenty" :banghead:

:rofl:

Them's the ones. White hair, driving gloves, shuffling the wheel like a pro'. :thumbup:

'If you hit me at 40 there's an 80% chance I'll die. If you hit me at 30 there's a 80% chance I'll survive'

Yeah, and if you don't walk out onto the road when a car is coming you won't get hit at all!!! :foxspeed:

Saw this earlier, utter tosh.

Surely they shouldn't allow F1 on tv really? Or Fast and the Furious movies?

There was a huge fatal car crash on Hollyoaks today and yesterday... BEFORE THE WATERSHED.

Tut tut tut. And they wonder why the ''yout'' of today are unruly.