Jaguar F-Type Coupe R

I do like these, I pointed one out to the missus, she asked what it was and then said "in 20 years you'll be old enough to have a Jaguar".... Priceless

Is one around near me. Seen him a couple of times recently and the sounds it makes is just epic - pops all the way down the round.

I cant be bothered to check online but IIRC the V6 is around the 60K mark and V8 around 80K. As stunning as the car is, if i had 60-80K i think id be leaning to a GTR

With 60-80K I'd be in a Gallado

Good point but If i got a Gallardo id want a Superleggera, squadra corse or trofeo stradale which are all well over 100K. If we are getting over 100K then a 2013 Vanquish, Vantage S and other things start to come into the equation :smiley:. An Aventador (50th anniversary) would take the pick over any other ar though but sadly they are more like 300K :worried:

Seen a few of the soft top versions about - I'm one of those guys who thinks that 99% of soft tops are for hair dressers, this however is such a machine. I'd even drive it!

Now that they've put a roof on it, I want it, I want it right now!

I see one on the M4 every morning, beautiful piece of kit and the roar is insane.
Probably my age but it's the only Jag I would personally buy.

I see one on the M4 every morning, beautiful piece of kit and the roar is insane.
Probably my age but it's the only Jag I would personally buy.

Jags are not what they used to be.. This is a beauty :smile: But yeah you can't beat the F-Type Coupe for drop dead gorgeousness!

2013-jaguar-xfr-speed-pac-1_600x0w.jpg

My parents test drove it fell in love then my brother said hes having a baby so they thought better be sinsible and get a bigger car :/ was devastated as i love them

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jamz72 General Chat 7
S Wheels and Tyres 12
colwill197 Wheels and Tyres 7
BenW Other Marques 4
Giles Detailing 20