Its not a Clio.. But..

Hi everyone, i don't have a Clio yet (booo!) but i do have a Corsa D. I'm 19 and im looking to get a 197/200 next year sometime as a step up from my Corsa D so i thought i'd join up here and have a poke about to get some ideas of what i'd want to do to mine and to get to know a few of you in the process. :wink:

Heres a few pics of my Corsa D, really want to do some more stuff to it, but i'd rather save for the Clio and bits for that instead.

Thanks for reading. ^^

NoGriffCorsa2-1.jpg

IMG_2474.jpg

IMG_2454.jpg

n1280143963_30418925_4345185.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome Mate!

Would say i like the car but its against my beliefs sorry mate.

But i do love the look your going for and love the seats!

Thanks for the comments everyone and the welcomes!

welcome to the site, what model Corsa is that?

Nice seats btw :wink:

Its only a 1.4 SXi, first car so couldn't go hugeeee.

welcome to the club mate,

are you going for the corsa VXR look by any chance, ? looks good tbh.

I love the VXR, but I'm not trying to make my 1.4 look like one, haha.

The only VXR thing i have are the Recaros, rest is standard corsa stuff, everyone seems to think i have some huge power-house under the bonnet though.

Welcome to the site, Y didn't renault fit the leather Recaro's!!!!! They look awesome!

Haha, cheers! Yea i do love them, loads better than my old seats. Clio's recaros look quite cool though.

welcome to the site jace.

are the seats retro fitted.?

Hey jase, guess it was you who stole my name then! paahha. :tongueout:

Yea they are, bought them a few months ago. Where abouts in sheffield you from? I live near there as well.

time to sell the 197 if the corza boyz are commin

Lol! Corsa boyzz are still chaving it up in Corsa C's, still skidding around car parks like idiots and thinking they are cool. Im ditching the Corsa before they all come for it as its going down in value now. Probably still keep it as a run-around and use the 197/200 for important stuff.

I'd get another D if they weren't so lame. I love the car, its just dull and has the "corsa" name. Want something a bit more fun and powerfull. Also the "stealth" theme is getting a little boring.

The only thing i don't really like about the Clio is the dash/center console, it just looks a bit cheap and plastic compared to the Corsa. I'm going to test drive one soon anyway, so I'll have to see what they are like up-close.

Last edited:
from handsworth in sheffield. how bout you jace.?

Ahh, cool, usually nip down to sheffield every now and again. You ever been to the LWEM thing?

I don't live inside sheffield itself, live down near chesterfield? If you know where that is, like jct 29 on M1.

whats the LWEM thing.?

yeh know where chesterfield is LOL.!, used to work in Whittington moor.

jct29 is the dual carriage way into chesterfield aint it.?

whats the LWEM thing.?

yeh know where chesterfield is LOL.!, used to work in Whittington moor.

jct29 is the dual carriage way into chesterfield aint it.?

Last Wednesday in Every Month. Some meet they have in Sheffield.

Been once and didn't like it, too chav-tastic for me, lol. Loads of cars there though, evos scobys etc, not forgetting the odd chaved up shed. :tongueout:

Pahaha, i don't know these things. :cool: lol

Yea it is btw.

Whilst im here... Newbish question.

Can you buy this colour from the dealers? It looks similar to a few of the Clio's I've seen.

imagegallery08.jpg

Is this also the green you can buy from the dealers?

imagegallery09.jpg

Hi Jace.
In answer to those Clio pics, yes you can buy them in those colours. They are Racing Blue and Alien Green. Just wish I could've had the 197 in the green, but suppose the white will do! :smile: Oh and bought my Clio from Sheffield too, but don't live anywhere near! lol

.....if you are looking to buy a 197 next year watch this space.....I will be looking to sell my cup in May time next year to get a 200....so watch this space! Welcome to the site!

Hi Jace.
In answer to those Clio pics, yes you can buy them in those colours. They are Racing Blue and Alien Green. Just wish I could've had the 197 in the green, but suppose the white will do! :smile: Oh and bought my Clio from Sheffield too, but don't live anywhere near! lol

Ace, thanks for that. Probably going to get one of those colours then, i fancy something whacky. White is great as well, i think it'll either be the blue, green or white.