It's been a year now

Great to hear you're enjoying the 200T Kev. Was good to see you and the car on the Welsh run this year.

and they say the French cant make cars that last..what a load of ******s...enjoy

Glad you're enjoying the car Kev, probably run into you at a track day next year. Would love a passenger ride in your car to experience the flappy paddle box. Warming to the Mk IV the more I read from owners who are living with the car long term.

Glad you're enjoying the car Kev, probably run into you at a track day next year. Would love a passenger ride in your car to experience the flappy paddle box. Warming to the Mk IV the more I read from owners who are living with the car long term.

Just goes to show what a load of old waffle it was when the press slated the mk4. I know there's been some owners on here who haven't got on with the 200T (LindaA), however overall it seems to be a very popular car.

Just goes to show what a load of old waffle it was when the press slated the mk4. I know there's been some owners on here who haven't got on with the 200T (LindaA), however overall it seems to be a very popular car.
Just one owner, not some lol, which you've mentioned. Think a few have had a few minor issues with it but generally love the car.

I think a few have had 'Friday' cars with lots of issues. I think some didn't really appreciate what they were buying and then sometimes you don't get what you really want or need. Across all the forums there has been so many positive comments it makes you realise how fickle the press really are (in most walks of life). I think Chris Harris was the most honest in his very first review, it's on YouTube.

Glad to hear you are still enjoying your car.

Besides some rusty wheel bolts and wipers that on occasion seem to have a mind of their own. Only real issue with mine was when the car through a hissy fit and seemed to loose all the even numbered gears (sorted by a re-map of the EDC).

Otherwise quite like the car. Things I'd like to tweak and change but that's cars for you.

Similar Thread Suggestions