ITG Induction Kit

RS Tuning have the ITG Induction kit for the Clio 4 at a good price of £230 all in. I believe you have to move the battery slightly though. Looks good[emoji106]

19261338878_096bacbed1_z_zpszo2fatwh.jpg

£230 is standard RRP on them pal good bit of kit just cold air is an issue I have moved my battery now to the boot and rooting air direct to the kit

Last edited:
Badbuzz, I've seen some photos of yours before, looks great, where are you based? What do you have to do with the battery if you keep it in situ? Do you have any photos post move to the boot? I think you have an upgraded intercooler too amongst other mods?

Badbuzz, I've seen some photos of yours before, looks great, where are you based? What do you have to do with the battery if you keep it in situ? Do you have any photos post move to the boot? I think you have an upgraded intercooler too amongst other mods?

Yeah loads of picks pal the battery moves forward on a new battery tray works fine with bat in situation I moved mine to the boot to aid with air flow as pushing a bit more power now and standard cooler struggles mines not got an aftermarket cooler but about to go water meth system will be fitted tomorrow lol

52ae1da13906a138e50df37bbe80a448_zps8jmj6lll.jpg

You can see the difference between the Ktec panel filter and the ITG, no other alterations. 15 bhp at the end of the run.