Itching to modify, what's your recommendations? RS 200

ForgedV

Gold Member
Hi all,

I've not long owned my 2011 RS 200 Storm Grey FF and I really want to put my own personal touches to it now with mods to make it feel more like my own.
Whats your recommendations on what to do?

Current spec is;

Storm Grey FF Cup with Recaro's etc, Gloss black roof, Gloss black mirrors, Gloss black rear diffuser, Black badges, GT rear spoiler, Satin black Speedlines, Red Brembo's, AD08R tyres, KTR Intake, Upper and lower polybushed engine mounts, Sprint Booster 2.

What would be a good step to take next? Only thing I've done since ownership is de-stickering the windows and a fresh set of Renault Sport Carpet Mats. Currently looking into getting the rear 3 windows slightly tinted to compliment the black bits.

Thank you all

Coilovers, red calipers, ultra braces, exhaust, then enjoy it.

No point touching the engine in these imho, it's just not worth it in terms of bhp per £.

[MENTION=54210]ForgedV[/MENTION] Yeah K-Tec, Demon Tweeks, Ebay... Have a look and see what it is you want then just have a shop around. Google will always throw different dealers if you search what it is you're looking for

RS shift knob, Akrapovic Exhaust, the best tyres you can afford and some coilovers - in that order. Do it over a year or two if disposable income isn't as free flowing you'd perhaps like.

Check out this thread for mod ideas and personal reviews - http://www.clio197.net/forum/showth...your-197-200-What-do-you-really-think-of-them

You can improve feel and response with the Clio III for a price that isn't intimidating with some of the mods in that thread. Make that the driver behind your purchases. Everyone wants power but the cost associated is too high for most.

RS shift knob, Akrapovic Exhaust, the best tyres you can afford and some coilovers - in that order. Do it over a year or two if disposable income isn't as free flowing you'd perhaps like.

Check out this thread for mod ideas and personal reviews - http://www.clio197.net/forum/showth...your-197-200-What-do-you-really-think-of-them

You can improve feel and response with the Clio III for a price that isn't intimidating with some of the mods in that thread. Make that the driver behind your purchases. Everyone wants power but the cost associated is too high for most.

I've started to see an increasing number of complaints about the Akrapovic exhaust with regards to the baffles failing and them being unwilling to carry out repairs or provide replacement parts.