is the radio in the 200 better than the 197 and will it fit?

As the title really?
will it fully work with the controls and display ( i imagine it would)

what is it called? is it any louder?
anyone done this?

I know exactly what your aiming for, I've been on the look out for a OEM look aftermarket head unit for about 18 months now with no success. If you really want to keep to genuine Renault parts look at the Cabasse system that was an option.

trying to keep OEM......plus i hear its another £100 so can use wheel controls and display.

its about £20 for the steering wheel connector and to be honest most hadunits will colour match the clocks and dials but to be fair the standard HU looks awfull in the car I would look to upgrade it bud most people do :thumbsup:

well the 200t was a waste of time due to the satnav and its a different fit but a megane 3 looks the way to go, but just looking for the watt output.

My connects 2 connector was about £30 so the stalk worked. It's another 80ish to get the display working which is a waste of money and time to be honest for what you benefit.

I'd rather change it to an oil temp gauge for instance

Never saw this how strange, would love to tag along but will have to be a last minute decision as my other half is due any day now so little scared to be over an hour away from London.
desperate to attend some meet as been on this great site for awhile now, maybe ace cafe if not this w.end.

Dmonk are you doing the Pro Drive Tour ???

if you can make it then there will be both as i will have my 200t and Kevin will be in his meg pal so you can have a poke arround both