is the enter button working on here?

It is me or the site playing up?? The enter button seem not doing anythings but it work on other site.

I've not changed anything an it works for me so blame [MENTION=3203]Rogue[/MENTION] or must be your end.

having the same issue on this site only, this is on the work PC, the home PC and on the misses laptop, so its not an individual computer setting. if I log in via ipad or iphone its fine, but this doesn't help me when at work :worried:

hmm, is there a setting your end mod team? seems to be us with our names in green that are having the issue!!

when I used to mod and run another forum, you could change minor settings for different user groups, is it worth checking something isn't disabled for us who are in the 'Paid Members' group?

when I used to mod and run another forum, you could change minor settings for different user groups, is it worth checking something isn't disabled for us who are in the 'Paid Members' group?

Good observation actually! Yeah from that small sample group it seems paid members.

There isn't a "cannot press return" permission lol

I'm gonna run a small forum update tonight, I'll take a look at it. Tbh, nothings been touched in that sense, so it's a bit of a odd one. But shall investigate.

I'm gonna run a small forum update tonight, I'll take a look at it. Tbh, nothings been touched in that sense, so it's a bit of a odd one. But shall investigate.

Is that a youthamism for "when I cock the update up tonight I'll have to reinstall the forum from fresh so it will all work in a months time when I figure out how to get it working again."

well no, I certainly wouldn't have thought that, and I never spotted one as clear as that on the old VBulletin setups. but I think I do recall seeing something that allowed page layouts and page formats.