Ipad2

Nah! Its like the 3gs was to the 3g. Not a big enough improvement for me to consider it.

Ipad 3 however, yes.

They will be similarly priced to the 1st Generation iPad Maz. Wait for iPad2.

Glad i sold my iPad 64GB when i did for just over £500. LOL.

Im buying one Maz. I have the iphone 4, so will be cool to facetime between ipad2 and iphone.

Not sure if I have to pre-order or not? Im a release day freak! lol

I want one badly, but I'm not sure its a big enough upgrade from my iPad1.

I'll probably buy one though tbh

Tut at the title Maz.. iPad :wink: 2!

My dad is going to America in June so you know what I'll be asking him to bring me back (If I can wait). Am I the only person who likes the white one?

I think i'll wait for the iPad3 later in the year, which will hopefully have the retina display and maybe an SD card slot.

for me..... I love the touch screen and user interface of my iphone, its just the screen is too small to really get the best out of it (obviously it needs to be small as its a phone!)

I want the same for general browsing and emails for home. I wont really use it for music/videos etc. and I am happy using my iphone for when im away from home, so im just going for the 16gb wifi iPad 2.

oh....and im an apple whore...just love the build quality/design/user experience...

i'll no doubt get one for two reasons 1 its got citrix client so I can use it to get to work and get emails etc and two I can use it to study with all the eBooks you can get under the kindle app. The layout and sleekness is something to be desired although this will be the first apple product I've bought

I think i'll wait for the iPad3 later in the year, which will hopefully have the retina display and maybe an SD card slot.

iPad 3 will not be later this year. It will be in 2012 in March.

Apple do not release products bi-anually. When will people realise these rumours are nothing but bull**** put out there by competitors or Apple haters?

As much as i love my iPhone 4 i'm not sure about the iPads - isnt it hard work looking at them for a few hours?

I have a Samsung netbook for casual browsing of the net, i can put it on my desk and set the screen to exactly the right angle so i'm comfy in my chair, plus it does Flash and runs all manor of other programs should i require it to. Batterys good for several hours too should i need it. It has webcam and card ports all built it ... its great!

Sure the iPad is slick but is it more a case of form over function??

Im sick of a laptop and want something bigger than my iphone 4 for the web, these are idea IMHO.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
clio200cup All things Apple 18