In garage replacing steering wheel

That didn’t help. I’ve removed and fitted wheel.

No issues there at all.

I had bag lights on but I’ve now fixed that. 2 resistors :smile:

Now I need to figure out horn as that’s not working but getting there :smiley:

OK the title threw me and you replied while I was doing up the links I'll see what I can find 2008 197 PH1 yes

Hang on there is multiple 1519 connectors this should help the horn is shown.
upload_2018-12-16_16-5-57.png
upload_2018-12-16_16-6-14.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
upload_2018-12-16_16-7-6.png
upload_2018-12-16_16-7-25.png

Reactions: Sean197
Think it will be similar so I’ll track through this buddy.

Horn worked fine before removal

Typically just been out in it and some twat pulled straight out in front of me at a roundabout. There’s me pressing the horn and then remembering it isn’t working lol

OK a CUP then the horn should be the same for airbag and horn, cruse controls don't count the wiring diagram only has the options RHD, 6 speed box and hands free door locking.
upload_2018-12-16_18-19-5.png

Reactions: Dumdum
My cup is as per the wiring diagram above, I improvised the cruise control on mine with the help of turkies wiring diagrams :smile:

Take a pic of the wires you have if your struggling, I presume your using the wiring through the factory clock spring so what’s left after you’ve sorted the airbags should be two wires on a cup as they don’t have the cruise wiring through to the wheel itself...

Last edited:
I’ve got:
a big white plug with a red and black that uncliips in top left corner of original wheel

A single black wire

A black clip with 2 outward pins that wasn’t even plugged in anywhere