I'm the newbee!

Arran

I Love Lamp
Platinum Member
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and I'm new to my Clio 197. I've had it since January so I'm sort of used to it now though I suppose.

Just ordered an itg panel filter for it. I added the Renaultsport exhaust trims to mine as soon as I had it because I thought standard it looked like it needed something to make it look more sporty. They do the job! It's got the cornering headlights and bluetooth, other than that it's a standard car at the moment. Not planning on doing much to it, probably just the filter, window tints at the rear and anthracite wheels.

However, I've noticed that Jase with the proper mint blue 197 has the Clio sport spoiler as apposed to the Renaultsport spoiler with the carbon caps, and I think I need one in my life as soon as possible!

Where did you get it from and how much?!

Will look forward to talking to everyone.

Thanks, Arran

home.php

Have you got the spoiler I want too? Where did you get it? The stealers? Are you South Staffs? I knew I wanted either an Albi Blue or Ultra Red Clio, but mine popped up at a good price so it was Ultra!

Welcome to the site Arran.
Thanks. Got my spoiler off fleabay for about £15(bargain :smile: )
there are some coppies on eBay for about £50 not sure what the quality is like though.
Hope your going to be coming to FCS in 4 weeks.?

I'll have to have a better look at spoilers soon, but I need to spend my money changing the front tires first. They were worn quite a lot when I bought the car, but I think they're only just about legal now! I'll look in to the FCS too. I would like to go though. How are the spoilers generally fitted, with sticky pads or are they drilled? I'll have a look on here, i'm sure there's a thread for it! Thanks for all the welcome messages anyway.