i'm having abit of work done

As some of u may know or may not know, kev is selling up, so i have the chance to carry on what he has started. I have bought ( in the middle of ) all he engine mods and springs, just waiting for a couple of dates to be sorted and the work will start.

First i got to say i am gutted for you kev but at the same time excited by what is on offer and how much it will change the car, also got to say thanks to matt ( TDF ) for taking time out for 1 weekend and sorting all this out, thats means stripping kevs car 1 day and then fitting it all to mine the next, tho as matt can vouche, my car hasnt been the easiest car to work on, so this should be a great challenge.

And another bit of good news is that this will all be fitted before i return back to the ring where i decided to see how strong the clio was, clio vs concreate wall = pretty ****ed clio lol

cant wait

Good luck fella! Hope all goes smoothly, any plans to further the work?

yup, get all this done, then make sure i come back from the ring in one peice, then its the dash that kev was gonna put in, then its save up time and either go throttle bodies or supercharger :smile:

there has been abit of bad news, this wont be happin now as this kit will not run with a push start clio, like all r27's are!
abit gutted tbh but might have something else up my sleve

there has been abit of bad news, this wont be happin now as this kit will not run with a push start clio, like all r27's are!
abit gutted tbh but might have something else up my sleve

gutted for you mate and kevo!

whats the problem then?