I'm back!!

Rogue

Platinum Member
Well, I never went away in the first place, however, I did pick up this little beaut at the weekend...

I can tell why those Recaro's wear, it's hard to get in without dragging your arse across them lol

Very nice mate and yeah it can be fun getting in and out of them Recaros, people must think im weird the way I climb out of my car lol

I find getting out is quite easy, I hasn't mastered getting in. But the seat is buggered anyway. Paper work shows it's already been replaced once as well!!

The plan is to save up and get an edge re-trim :smile:

Yeah the bolsters on mine are going, its only covered 21k. I plan on a re-trim but it wont be for a while as its around £550 notes and I want a remap doing first which again isnt cheap.

So did you have a 197 before then?

i would swap the projectors over from your old one before you sell up.

I had the Albi 197 for sale that's in the sale section, however, the Mrs and I broke up and she took the car. (Was in her name).

She needs to get rid of it now, so i'm helping her sell it as she's not having much luck.

Nice idea Ryan, I don't think she'd let me. I've already asked for the wheels lol

tell her it may sell better without the black wheels as it looks messed with/chavy. might bring her round. then while you got it, swap what ya like. lol

Ive got black wheels, i was saying convince the ex it will sell better with grey wheels.

haha I tried, but she weren't having it.

I think i'd rather go for gloss on this one. It'd match the paint work better.

What's everyones feelings on mucking around with an F1 though? I would assume it being limited edition that it would hold market value a little better? So if you chop and change it around, does it decrease because it's not "Original Spec"?

I think it's fine as long as all the mods are reversible when you come to sell or they are official Renaultsport i.e. cup spoiler and skirts.

Good choice btw :thumbup:

Get your projectors back, she'll never notice :tongueout: