If I had the space...

I never had any issues on my old C. Though, the engine in this one doesnt look like the most cared for example.

Anyone who writes "Imprezza + Evo killer" in their ebay ad is a douche. Personally I wouldn't have that thing given to me, but each to their own :smile:

Very interesting replies!

I think the idea of a car that looks crap., but goes like f**k really appeals to me.

i bet that handles the power well :bat:

Ha, right up until you hit the first corner....

I get what your on about with the sleeper look Mike, just this one that isn't for me. If I were to spend that sort of money on something modified that goes like stink but doesn't have that image, I'd go for an MX5, get a decent 1.8 (or even 1.6) with a turbo conversion and a safe 200+ BHP is easily done, some are pushing 300BHP with standard internals with no real hassle.

Another thing, the fact that he hasn't declared it as a 2.0 would put me off a lot too....

Does look like a monster, but for the ultimate mini-sleeper it'd have to be a 172 cup for me...

1030 KG @ 172BHP = 170 BHP per tonne AND goes around corners. :wink:

Another thing, the fact that he hasn't declared it as a 2.0 would put me off a lot too....

Does look like a monster, but for the ultimate mini-sleeper it'd have to be a 172 cup for me...

1030 KG @ 172BHP = 170 BHP per tonne AND goes around corners. :wink:

LOL add a charger (Or turbo) and get nearly 250BHP:thumbsup:

That looks a propper sleeper and it appeals to me but i doubt it's had enough chassis work to put the power down safely, bit of an handfull i'd say.

It's from my home town too, can't say as i've seen it about or heard of it.

Looking at his ebay name and some of his feedback i have bad images coming into my head.:smiley:

Yeah you're right mate, they weren't built to handle 100BHP, nevermind 300BHP per tonne.

...he sums it up well by basically implying it is a death trap. I wouldn't go anywhere near it and I don't reckon he'll sell that easily....a freind of a friend of mine has a Vauxhall Chevette with a MK2 Mitsibushi Evo engine in it...strictly for track days....probably running similar horsepower. It goes like stink and wipes the smile off the Scooby drivers on the track! A proper sleeper, even has dull oxidised red paint and standard steel wheels....running Austin Princess breaks to give it some stopping power